Old versionsSee all
VoIP Recorder is A real passive recording solution which can record 200 simultaneous calls.
- Sniffing network traffic, and real-time monitor SIP calls for any hardware, software phones, IPPBX and devices.
- Recording SIP calls into wav, mp3 and xml files. XML files contain caller, callee, call start time, call duration and audio file path information.
- Supporting PCMU(G711 mulaw), PCMA(G711 alaw), G726-32, GSM, G729, Speex, iLBC(20ms or 30ms).
- Filtering calls by Call ID or IP address.
- Support RTP based recording for other protocols. For example, H323 calls.
- Also comes with Digilog database application to convert xml files into SQL Server 2005 Express database.
- With SDK(ActiveX) and two samples(vb6 and C#), so you can add VoIP Recorder feature into you application in minutes.
- Supporting Wireshark .pcap file to wav file